The role of On-site representative is instrumental for the existence of Società Italiana Marketing and its exposure within the territory. The associate who assumes the role of representative is required to:
- encourage the colleagues who are involved in marketing at his site to apply for an annual membership to the Italian Marketing Association;
- include – and ask to include – the Italian Marketing Association Marketing Award in the marketing courses offered at his site.;
- make a request to the Department/College Library to set up a subscription service to the Markets and Competitivity magazine;
- encourage young researchers, graduating students, and colleagues to make use of (and make a reference to) works published in the Magazine;
- advertise on his site the calls for papers promoted by the Italian Marketing Association, particularly the one relating to the Annual Convention;
- propose and organize conventions and workshops in marketing within the territory aimed particularly at businesses;
- encourage the Presidency to constantly innovate the Italian Marketing Association portfolio of activities;
- participate in the research promoted by the Association.
Download the list of Società Italiana Marketing On-site Representatives.